Employees are critical to the success of any organization, and giving them a beneficial ownership interest in the business can be a great motivating factor. In this session, we will explore:
- What is an ESOP?
- What are the benefits? For owners, employees, and the business itself
- How to defer – and possibly avoid – capital gains tax through the sale to an ESOP
- Financing & Valuation Considerations
- What is the process for an ESOP transaction from inception?
- How to prepare your company for sale
Ken Pia, Partner, Marcum LLP – Ken run’s Marcum’s ESOP business nationally and is based In CT
Maureen Cosgrove, Senior Vice President, Aegis Fiduciary – Maureen is an ESOP trustee out of Glastonbury.
Make XPX Part of Your Business Plans
Help & Support
© 2021 XPX Global LLC. All Rights Reserved.