EXIT PLANNING FROM THE OTHER SIDE: THE BUYER’S PERSPECTIVE
A Panel Discussion of
How Seller Exit Planning Impacts Buyers
FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVISORS (XPX MEMBERS and NON-MEMBERS,)
We tend to think of exit planning as something only for the benefit of sellers. But there can be downstream benefits to buyers as well, which make for overall more successful transactions.
Our panel of business owners who have recently acquired businesses will explore issues and share experiences that bear on how exit planning by sellers impacts buyers. Among the issues examined will be:
- How seller exit planning impacts a potential buyer’s decision-making.
- The three things sellers’ exit planning can accomplish to make for an easier transaction and close for buyers.
- Business curb appeal: What attracts or repels buyers and how sellers should think about these things during exit planning.
- What buyers wished sellers and their advisors had done differently.
An invitation to attend sent to your business-owner clients is an excellent opportunity to bring value to them, as well as to have a basis to help them formulate long-term plans.
Junk King of Chicago and Oak Park
International Mortuary Shipping, LLC
Franklin Hill Capital
- Registration and Breakfast at 7:30 am
- Program starts promptly at 8 am.
- Conclusion by 9 am, with networking to follow for those who wish.
XPX Member: $30
Guest (who is a professional advisor): $55
Guest (who is a client of an advisor): $20
Please note that the Owners’ Academy is an educational event for business owners. By registering, all advisors agree to the Chicago Chapter of the Exit Planning Exchange’s policy that both member and non-member advisors will not solicit any business owner either at the event or afterward.
Make XPX Part of Your Business Plans
Help & Support
© 2022 XPX Global LLC. All Rights Reserved.