Produced by XPX New England at their 2016 Summit
It’s an exciting sign of the maturity of the private company/exit planning market that there are today multiple options for professional certification. We felt it was past time to shine some light on this learning and business development opportunity for the XPX network. So we assembled what we believe to be the first-ever panel discussion that includes representatives of organizations that offer major certification for advisors that work with private companies. The panelists will share stories from their networks in order to give you an overview of the market and help you understand:
- Why should you consider certification?
- How do the programs work?
- What are the benefits for your business?
- Will your client care?
This is a video of the full program that was featured at New England Chapter’s annual Summit. The panelists included:
- John Leonetti, Founder, Pinnacle Equity Solutions
- Jared Johnson, Director of Business Development, Business Enterprise Institute
- Ken Sanginario, Alliance of M&A Advisors
Moderator: Mary Adams, Executive Director, XPX Global