XPX Isn’t for Everyone
XPX is only for those who share our collaborative, long-term mindset.
Our members are not just individual accountants, attorneys, wealth planners, investors, or exit planners; they’re a collaboration of experienced, proven professional advisors who know they can accomplish more for their businesses, their private company clients – and the entire community – when they collaborate together. Membership in XPX is only for those who –
- Understand the vital role that established private companies play in helping building our local communities.
- Are focused on building relationships versus conducting transactions.
- See the big picture. They know that they can better serve their clients by having access to a trusted community of professional advisors who can help build business value, manage succession, and build owner legacy.
- Represent one of our 12 Advisor Professions (Accountants, Attorneys, Bankers, Coaches, Consultants, Insurance Providers, Investors, M&A Intermediaries, Non-profits, Valuators, Virtual Managers, Wealth Planners).
- Uphold the highest standards of professional integrity.
- See the value of having an open network to ensure there is no single approach or solutions provider to assisting private company owners.
- Know the business environment is always changing and need to keep abreast of the latest information to meet their clients demand.
- Are sponsored by existing XPX members.
- Adhere to our Five Core Advisor Principles (Work Collaboratively, Put The Client first, Think Long Term, Consider The Human Angle, & Always Be Learning).
Connect with other Members
We hope that you will become an active member of our chapter and take advantage of the valuable benefits we offer as an organization: