XPX Isn’t for Everyone
XPX is only for those who share our collaborative, long-term mindset.
Our members are not just individual accountants, attorneys, wealth planners, investors, or exit planners; they’re a collaboration of experienced, proven professional advisors who know they can accomplish more for their businesses, their private company clients – and the entire community – when they collaborate together. Membership in XPX is only for those who –
- Understand the vital role that established private companies play in helping building our local communities.
- Are focused on building relationships versus conducting transactions.
- See the big picture. They know that they can better serve their clients by having access to a trusted community of professional advisors who can help build business value, manage succession, and build owner legacy.
- Represent one of our 12 Advisor Professions (Accountants, Attorneys, Bankers, Coaches, Consultants, Insurance Providers, Investors, M&A Intermediaries, Non-profits, Valuators, Virtual Managers, Wealth Planners).
- Uphold the highest standards of professional integrity.
- See the value of having an open network to ensure there is no single approach or solutions provider to assisting private company owners.
- Know the business environment is always changing and need to keep abreast of the latest information to meet their clients demand.
- Are sponsored by existing XPX members.
- Adhere to our Five Core Advisor Principles (Work Collaboratively, Put The Client first, Think Long Term, Consider The Human Angle, & Always Be Learning).
We hope that you will become an active member of our chapter and take advantage of the valuable benefits we offer as an organization:
You’ll learn from great content and programming. “What I know, What I don’t know, What I don’t know that I don’t know. XPX helps me get this right.”
You’ll expand your network with people who are genuine, inviting, and welcome collaboration. “We’re givers, not takers (and givers get more in the long run)”.
You’ll raise your profile by sharing your knowledge in meetings, networking, and contributing to our on-line Owners’ Academy knowledge base. “I know the guy/gal! who can help”.
You’ll find a group of like-minded advisors who share our values of collaboration, client first, long-term thinking, focus on the human factor, and continuous learning. “It’s about the quality of the people in the room.”
You need a new story that gets your customer and the world to know just how awesome, different and valuable your business or organization really is.
You need to maximize a sale through deferral of immediate tax obligations and the creative growth of sales proceeds through variable investment, installment sale strategies. Our services are free of charge and can help all parties in a transaction.
Someone has had or is preparing for a liquidity event and needs help evaluating their complete financial situation.
You would like an objective view on an exit you might be considering from a seasoned accounting and consulting professional.
A business needs help with administrative tasks, bookkeeping, marketing or human resources on an as-needed basis. We have an Angel for that!
You want a seasoned attorney to assist with any franchise related business, be it a franchisor or franchisee. I love helping start-ups!
You want to sell your company, understand the sale process and understand value.
Wise and experienced counsel is needed, particularly in respect to ongoing business operations, or future acquisitions or sales.
You need more than a traditional wealth manager. BIP Wealth is constantly working and consistently innovating to make your money go further.
You need to assist owners and key decision makers in defining roles and engaging talent as part of business growth and transition planning. Convert people strengths into business performance.
Neri Capital Partners are experts in assisting lower-middle market Business Owners to Determine, Build and Realize the value of their companies.