XPX Isn’t for Everyone
XPX is only for those who share our collaborative, long-term mindset.
Our members are not just individual accountants, attorneys, wealth planners, investors, or exit planners; they’re a collaboration of experienced, proven professional advisors who know they can accomplish more for their businesses, their private company clients – and the entire community – when they collaborate together. Membership in XPX is only for those who –
- Understand the vital role that established private companies play in helping building our local communities.
- Are focused on building relationships versus conducting transactions.
- See the big picture. They know that they can better serve their clients by having access to a trusted community of professional advisors who can help build business value, manage succession, and build owner legacy.
- Represent one of our 12 Advisor Professions (Accountants, Attorneys, Bankers, Coaches, Consultants, Insurance Providers, Investors, M&A Intermediaries, Non-profits, Valuators, Virtual Managers, Wealth Planners).
- Uphold the highest standards of professional integrity.
- See the value of having an open network to ensure there is no single approach or solutions provider to assisting private company owners.
- Know the business environment is always changing and need to keep abreast of the latest information to meet their clients demand.
- Are sponsored by existing XPX members.
- Adhere to our Five Core Advisor Principles (Work Collaboratively, Put The Client first, Think Long Term, Consider The Human Angle, & Always Be Learning).
Maryland Individual Memberships
We hope that you will become an active member of our chapter and take advantage of the valuable benefits we offer as an organization: