Help build a strong, local business ecosystem
Join the trusted advisors who share a collaborative, long-term mindset.
Our members are not just individual accountants, attorneys, wealth planners, investors, or exit planners; they’re a collaboration of experienced, proven professional advisors who know they can accomplish more for their businesses, their private company clients – and the entire community – when they collaborate together. Membership in XPX is for those who –
- Understand the vital role that established private companies play in helping building our local communities.
- Are focused on building relationships versus conducting transactions.
- See the big picture. They know that they can better serve their clients by having access to a trusted community of professional advisors who can help build business value, manage succession, and build owner legacy.
- Represent one of our 12 Advisor Professions (Accountants, Attorneys, Bankers, Coaches, Consultants, Insurance Providers, Investors, M&A Intermediaries, Non-profits, Valuators, Virtual Managers, Wealth Planners).
- Uphold the highest standards of professional integrity.
- See the value of having an open network to ensure there is no single approach or solutions provider to assisting private company owners.
- Know the business environment is always changing and need to keep abreast of the latest information to meet their clients demand.
- Are sponsored by existing XPX members.
- Adhere to our Five Core Advisor Principles (Work Collaboratively, Put The Client first, Think Long Term, Consider The Human Angle, & Always Be Learning).
We hope that you will become an active member of our chapter and take advantage of the valuable benefits we offer as an organization:
You’ll learn from great content and programming. “What I know, What I don’t know, What I don’t know that I don’t know. XPX helps me get this right.”
You’ll expand your network with people who are genuine, inviting, and welcome collaboration. “We’re givers, not takers (and givers get more in the long run)”.
You’ll raise your profile by sharing your knowledge in meetings, networking, and contributing to our on-line Owners’ Academy knowledge base. “I know the guy/gal! who can help”.
You’ll find a group of like-minded advisors who share our values of collaboration, client first, long-term thinking, focus on the human factor, and continuous learning. “It’s about the quality of the people in the room.”