New Signup Process! No more Doodle.
Here’s how it works.
We’ve simplified the Power of 5 signup process for August Power of 5 registrations.
Turns out the signup process using Doodle was a major challenge for our XPX facilitators. This new sign up process is a pilot program that we will closely monitor to make sure it works well. Our goals with this new process:
- Keep sign up easy for members
- Make it much easier for facilitators
- Help you plan your Power of 5s months in advance
- Faster post-registration notification of your Power of 5 date and time
HOW TO SIGNUP
To register for your August Power of 5, click the green Register button. At the bottom of the registration form, you will see 4 date/time options. (Preview the date/time options below.)
Please select your first and second choice of the dates you can attend, just like you would on Doodle.
Power of 5 facilitators will process all the requests, then curate and assign the groups.
You will receive an email with your Power of 5 date/time/zoom info from your group Power of 5 leader.
If you can’t make any of the 2 dates, we apologize – and please email email@example.com to let us know. As mentioned, this is a pilot program. We will closely monitor how it works and make sure to deliver the best solution for all XPX members.
8.11.22 10 am
8.15.22 1 pm
8.23.22. 4 pm
8.29.22 4 pm
The XPX Atlanta Power of 5 is all about building relationships among our Members!
How it works:
- You register by the 1st of the month.
- When you register you should pick all of the options that will work for you for a Power of 5 Meeting.
- We set up groups of 5 members, mixing up professions as best as we can.
When you register, let us know if you can host video conferencing for your group for an hour.
Questions? Please contact XPX Atlanta Power of Five Chair, Diane Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cross-Chapter Program also available for those who are interested.
Make XPX Part of Your Business Plans
Help & Support
© 2022 XPX Global LLC. All Rights Reserved.