Are you looking to broaden your reach in the community? Whether you’re new to XPX or a loyal veteran, volunteering is a great way to increase your visibility and strengthen relationships with fellow members. Our local chapters are always looking for experts like you to step into leadership roles and showcase your background. Each committee has a number of specific jobs to choose from. Here are a few examples of areas to get involved.
- Communications (LinkedIn ambassadors, program slide decks)
- Events (Event set up, registration, venue scout)
- Finance (Financials, regulatory reporting)
- Membership (Recruit/welcome new members, onboard, power networking facilitator)
- Programming (Plan calendar, recruit speakers)
- Sponsorship (Recruit, coordinate sponsor videos with Global team)
If you’re interested in helping out your Chapter, contact your local leaders or email firstname.lastname@example.org.