The Steps Below Should be Taken to Prevent the Need for Running Parallel Software
- Before the project starts, a business requirements study should be conducted.
- At each day end, the data should be transferred to the new software test environment.
- Transferred data should be verified on daily basis for accuracy.
- This data verification eliminates the need to run parallel software.
- The end users should be trained in the test environment.
- Project managers should be assigned to each department.
- Prior to going live, users’ proficiency should be determined.
- The training and technical staff should remain on site to ensure successful going live.
VAI Client’s Return-on-Investment
Imperial Dade: Food service and Janitorial Supply
- Business grew through M&A integrating the acquired company’s software into the VAI ERP Software
- 100% ROI Payback in 1.1 years
- Savings: $ 1,194,353
Black River: Produce Distributor
- 45% ROI, Payback in 2.3 years
- Savings: $ 1,188,529
Autumn Harp: Cosmetics Manufacturer
- Boosted Productivity and Reliability
- Saved $100,000 in one year
Dorcy International: Warehouse Automation
- Increased Efficiencies and Productivity
- Dropped from a $170,000 variance to less than $5,000 in one year
ERP Software Benefits
- Cloud or Server Options are available
- VAI ERP software source code is provided and easily customized to meet your various business needs rather than changing your business model to meet the ERP Software requirements
- Ability to buy unlimited users
- Integrates with various vendors’ software applications lowering operating costs and improving bottom-line profit
- Designed for mid-market manufacturing, distribution, and food companies that need fully integrated ERP software
Customers’ success stories can be found on this page on our website!
ERP Software for mid-market manufacturers, distributors and food companies