Date & Time
Tue, Oct 11th, 2022
Sullivan & Worcester, 1 Post Office Square, Boston, MA 02109
XPX Registration Closed
Join XPX Greater Boston to learn how independent accounting firms enhance value for sellers in M&A transactions. Senior professionals from AAFCPAs will share their insights on:
- Pre-transaction preparation – Assistance with upgrading internal financial reporting, staffing, systems and procedures
- Transaction structure – Stock or Asset Sale?
- Tax minimization strategies
- Nexus – When, where, how and to whom does it apply?
- Support during the due diligence process
- Optimizing sale proceeds
- Tax representations and warranties review
- Post-transaction assistance
Our panel of experts will explain how they worked with their clients’ M&A advisory team to facilitate a smooth transaction process, maximize transaction proceeds and minimize taxes.
Moderator: Jack Finning, Co-Founder & Partner
Janice O’Reilly – Partner, Managed Accounting Solutions
Richard Weiner – Tax Partner
Kelly Zack – Director, State & Local Tax
When: Tuesday, October 11, 2022 – 4:00-6:30 pm
(formal presentation begins at 5:00 pm, with networking and hors d’oeuvres before and after)
Where: Sullivan & Worcester, 1 Post Office Square, Boston, MA 02109
Who: XPX Greater Boston Members in good standing– complimentary
Other XPX Members – $65.00
Other XPX Members Same Day/Walk-In Registration- $75.00
Non-Members – $95.00
Non-Members Same Day/Walk-In Registration – $105.00
First Time Guest: Complimentary pass to a first XPX event. Greater Boston member referral is required. Member must email email@example.com to register a FIRST TIME guest.