Methodology to Avoid Business Disruptions
- A business requirements study is conducted before the software implementation begins.
- The legacy software database is transferred to the test environment and verified daily for accuracy.
- Once test-environment data is verified for accuracy the step below will be taken.
- End users are trained in the test environment that has data with which they are familiar
- Software Implementation
- Project managers are assigned to each department i.e., accounting, warehouse, and purchasing.
- Data accuracy verification in the test environment eliminates the need to run parallel software.
- Prior to going live with the new ERP-Software, users’ proficiency is determined.
- To ensure successful going live with new software, training and technical staff remain on site.
Imperial Dade: Foodservice and Janitorial Supply
- The business grew through M&A integrating the acquired company’s software into the VAI ERP Software
- 100% ROI Payback in 1.1 years
- Savings: $ 1,194,353
Black River: Produce Distributor
- 45% ROI, Payback in 2.3 years
- Savings: $ 1,188,529
Autumn Harp: Cosmetics Manufacturer
- Boosted Productivity and Reliability
- Saved $100,000 in one year
Dorcy International: Warehouse Automation
- Increased Efficiencies and Productivity
- Dropped from a $170,000 variance to less than $5,000 in one year
SMC Data Systems,
- Integrated ERP Software,
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/dani-kaplan/